Drug and Alcohol Rehab Center in Cushing, OK
About Valley Hope of Cushing
Located on a historic estate between Oklahoma City and Tulsa, Valley Hope of Cushing offers a rural, relaxed atmosphere conducive to healing. Valley Hope’s residential rehab in Oklahoma has provided compassionate, effective care to thousands of patients and families since 1974.
Our continuum of care includes medically-monitored detox and withdrawal management, residential addiction treatment and family counseling. Our treatment and recovery experts customize a comprehensive treatment plan for each patient that addresses physical, mental, spiritual and emotional health needs. Each treatment team works hand in hand, side by side with patients and families to heal from addiction and reclaim their lives through recovery.
- On-site medical detox and MAT therapy options
- Utilizes milieu therapy, group therapy, individual and family therapy
- Our counselors, chaplains, physicians, nurses and psychologists work together to meet the physical, mental, social and spiritual needs of each individual
- Patients receive more than 40 hours per week of individual counseling, 12 Step sessions and group therapy
- Facilitates patient introduction and involvement in 12 Step meetings
- Discharge planning and return to work assistance
- Outdoor and indoor recreational activities
- Virtual family care
- Alumni support
- Veteran treatment services
Change your life today!
Cigna Center of Excellence
The designation recognizes top performing addiction recovery centers that provide patients with quality care, an exceptional experience and cost efficiency. The Center of Excellence program evaluates patient outcomes and cost data using nationally recognized standards.
“Valley Hope saved my life. They know what they are doing, and they really care.” - Sammie, Valley Hope Alumna
“I can't explain to you the people, the staff, the experiences. The things I let go of. The people I still stay in contact with til this day. Valley Hope changed my entire aspect of life after my addiction completely blinding me of it. I would refer anyone I know to this place, and have been back multiple times to see it.” -Brittany, Valley Hope Alumna
“I highly recommend Valley Hope to anyone that's trying to stop drinking alcohol and doing drugs. All are welcomed here. I now have four years of sobriety. Thanks for helping me get my life back, your staff was kind and loving. They showed me how I can live sober and free.” – Miguel, Valley Hope Alumnus