Drug and Alcohol Rehab Center in Parker, CO
About Valley Hope of Parker
Since 1989, Valley Hope’s Colorado residential treatment center located in the Denver suburb of Parker has provided life-changing SUD treatment in a comfortable country setting.
Our continuum of care includes medically-monitored detox and withdrawal management, residential addiction treatment and family counseling. Our treatment and recovery experts customize a comprehensive treatment plan for each patient that addresses physical, mental, spiritual and emotional health needs. Each treatment team works hand in hand, side by side with patients and families to heal from addiction and reclaim their lives through recovery.
- Close proximity to Denver International Airport
- On-site medical detox and MAT therapy options
- Utilizes milieu therapy, group therapy, individual and family therapy
- Our counselors, chaplains, physicians, nurses and psychologists work together to meet the physical, mental, social and spiritual needs of each individual
- Patients receive more than 40 hours per week of individual counseling, 12 Step sessions and group therapy
- Facilitates patient introduction and involvement in 12 Step meetings
- Discharge planning and return to work assistance
- Outdoor and indoor recreational activities
- Virtual Family Care
- Outdoor sand volleyball court
- Basketball court
- Chef and dietician prepared meals
- Scenic walking and running trails
Residential // Medical Detox // Virtual Family Care
Admissions 24/7: (303) 841-7857
22422 E Mainstreet
Parker, CO 80138
Change your life today!
For help 24/7 call (800) 544-5101 to speak confidentially with a treatment and recovery expert now. Our Admissions Team can provide a free assessment to determine the most appropriate level of care.
Cigna Center of Excellence
The designation recognizes top performing addiction recovery centers that provide patients with quality care, an exceptional experience and cost efficiency. The Center of Excellence program evaluates patient outcomes and cost data using nationally recognized standards.
Achievements in Clinical Excellence
Hospitals and behavioral health facilities must pass a rigorous credentialing process to become part of the Optum network. Optum’s data-driven program promotes high-quality, efficient care by rating behavioral health facilities based on their clinical outcomes and costs of treatment. Valley Hope is proud to be a platinum member.
“Valley Hope saved my life. They know what they are doing, and they really care.” - Sammie, Valley Hope Alumna
“I can't explain to you the people, the staff, the experiences. The things I let go of. The people I still stay in contact with til this day. Valley Hope changed my entire aspect of life after my addiction completely blinding me of it. I would refer anyone I know to this place, and have been back multiple times to see it.” -Brittany, Valley Hope Alumna
“I highly recommend Valley Hope to anyone that's trying to stop drinking alcohol and doing drugs. All are welcomed here. I now have four years of sobriety. Thanks for helping me get my life back, your staff was kind and loving. They showed me how I can live sober and free.” – Miguel, Valley Hope Alumnus