Drug and Alcohol Rehab Center in Grapevine, TX
About Valley Hope of Grapevine
Valley Hope of Grapevine, Texas, provides compassionate, patient-centered care supported by evidence-based therapies and both clinical and medical experts.
Our holistic, collaborative approach is centered on the multi-dimensional needs of those suffering from addiction. Our dedicated treatment team is committed to life-changing care, working hand in hand with patients and families to achieve healing and restoration in recovery.
Conveniently located between Dallas and Fort Worth, Valley Hope of Grapevine provides a full continuum of care including medical detox, residential treatment, intensive outpatient treatment, family care and lifelong recovery support.
- On-site medical detox
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) options with 24/7 medical supervision
- Licensed Clinicians
- More than 40 hours per week of individual counseling, 12 Step sessions, group therapy
- Utilizes evidence-based therapies, milieu therapy, individual and family therapy
- Treatment team of counselors, chaplains, physicians, nurses and psychologists work together to me each patient’s physical, mental, social and spiritual needs
- Coordination of care and case management
- Patient involvement in 12 Step meetings
- Strong, non-denominational spiritual component
- Life skills, coping skills and meditation
- Return-from-relapse track
- Virtual Family Care
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Discharge planning and return-to-work assistance
- Expansive 54,785 sq. ft. facility on a 4.5 acre campus with 68 beds
- Outdoor and indoor recreational activities
- Full-size gym and workout center
- Tennis court
- Outdoor sand volleyball court and indoor volleyball court
- Basketball court
- Chef and dietician prepared meals
- Vegetable gardening
Change your life today!
An Institute of Quality
Aetna recognizes facilities in its network that offer specialized clinical services for certain health conditions. Facilities are selected for exemplifying excellence in care, commitment to continuous improvement, meeting certain standards of quality, and cost efficiency.
Cigna Center of Excellence
The designation recognizes top performing addiction recovery centers that provide patients with quality care, an exceptional experience and cost efficiency. The Center of Excellence program evaluates patient outcomes and cost data using nationally recognized standards.
Meet Your Team
Dr. Nick Heyne explains the treatment experience at Valley Hope of Grapevine
Clinical Program Director
Director of Nursing
“Valley Hope saved my life. They know what they are doing, and they really care.” - Sammie, Valley Hope Alumna
“I can't explain to you the people, the staff, the experiences. The things I let go of. The people I still stay in contact with til this day. Valley Hope changed my entire aspect of life after my addiction completely blinding me of it. I would refer anyone I know to this place, and have been back multiple times to see it.” -Brittany, Valley Hope Alumna
“I highly recommend Valley Hope to anyone that's trying to stop drinking alcohol and doing drugs. All are welcomed here. I now have four years of sobriety. Thanks for helping me get my life back, your staff was kind and loving. They showed me how I can live sober and free.” – Miguel, Valley Hope Alumnus