Drug and Alcohol Rehab Center in Denver, CO
About Valley Hope of Denver
Valley Hope’s outpatient facility in Denver, Colorado, provides compassionate, patient-centered care supported by evidence-based therapies and both clinical and medical experts.
Our holistic, collaborative approach is centered on the multi-dimensional needs of those suffering from addiction. Our dedicated treatment team is committed to life-changing care, working hand in hand with patients and families to achieve healing and restoration in recovery.
Conveniently located off I-25 and near light rail stations, Valley Hope of Denver provides family care and lifelong recovery support.
- Conveniently off I-25 near light rail stations
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) twelve-week morning or evening program available
- Continuing Care, one hour one day per week, morning or evening program available
- Family and Spiritual programming
- Individual sessions available to all patients
- Treatment offered by licensed clinicians with individualized treatment plans
- A variety of treatment modalities and interventions, including 12 Step model, CBT, and motivational interviewing
- Coordination of care and case management
- Support and resources available for Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Alumni program
- Virtual Family Care
- Veteran Treatment Services
Change your life today!
Cigna Center of Excellence
The designation recognizes top performing addiction recovery centers that provide patients with quality care, an exceptional experience and cost efficiency. The Center of Excellence program evaluates patient outcomes and cost data using nationally recognized standards.
“Valley Hope saved my life. They know what they are doing, and they really care.” - Sammie, Valley Hope Alumna
“I can't explain to you the people, the staff, the experiences. The things I let go of. The people I still stay in contact with til this day. Valley Hope changed my entire aspect of life after my addiction completely blinding me of it. I would refer anyone I know to this place, and have been back multiple times to see it.” -Brittany, Valley Hope Alumna
“I highly recommend Valley Hope to anyone that's trying to stop drinking alcohol and doing drugs. All are welcomed here. I now have four years of sobriety. Thanks for helping me get my life back, your staff was kind and loving. They showed me how I can live sober and free.” – Miguel, Valley Hope Alumnus