Valley Hope is closely monitoring the developments around COVID-19. While the situation is uncertain and quickly changing, addiction remains a public health crisis in America and we remain committed to providing life-saving addiction treatment to patients at each of our 16 treatment centers.
We know that the dangers of addiction dramatically increase in the face of heightened anxiety, stress and isolation. That’s why our team of treatment experts stand ready to provide help and healing for substance use disorder in a safe, compassionate environment.
With extensive precautions in place, we are continuously working with public health officials, our staff, our communities and our partners to ensure our facilities are safe and remain open to new patients.
For help 24/7, call our Patient Access Center at (800) 544-5101.
NEW TELEHEALTH TREATMENT SERVICES AND ONLINE PEER RECOVERY SUPPORT GROUPS
- Valley Hope TeleCare is a Virtual Outpatient Treatment Program that delivers high quality addiction treatment online. Our virtual treatment for substance use disorder (SUD) closely mirrors Valley Hope’s renowned in-person outpatient program, including intensive outpatient, continuing care, family care and recovery support services. Learn more.
- We have expanded our support services to include free Online Peer Recovery Support Groups via the virtual meeting platform Zoom. These meetings are open to anyone in recovery. Click here to view the calendar for a time and date that works for you, along with instructions on how to join a meeting.
- A multi-stage screening process for all prospective patients that includes screening for symptoms, recent travel, or any COVID-19 exposure.
- Heightened medical monitoring of all patients for signs of flulike or upper respiratory symptoms.
- We are encouraging patients and staff to reduce handshaking, hand holding, and hugs, and instead bump shoulders, touch elbows or avoid touching altogether.
- Valley Hope has established a temporary no-visitors policy, including immediate family members.
- Patients will be provided with opportunities to communicate with and stay connected to their families and loved ones.
- Family Programs have been suspended. Patients will be provided with opportunities to communicate with and stay connected to their families and loved ones.
ALUMNI AND FRIENDS
- Alumni events will be cancelled until further notice.
- Valley Hope will remain in virtual connection with alumni and provide recovery support through a variety of digital communications.
FACILITY STAFF AND OPERATIONS
- Intensive, ongoing disinfection and sanitation measures have been expanded at each facility.
- Keeping employees home who may be experiencing a fever or extended cough.
- Ongoing staff training and communications on safety and prevention strategies.
- Ongoing monitoring, planning and implementation of policies and procedures by the Valley Hope COVID-19 Response Team, led by our Chief Medical Officer and informed by recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization, and state and local public health authorities.