ONLINE PEER RECOVERY SUPPORT GROUPS
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
6:30PM CST // 5:30PM MST
Click on an Online Peer Recovery Support Group meeting on the calendar to get the Zoom link and more information about how to join us, virtually!
April 22 - April 23
Help support the current patient group in New Directions for Families and Valley Hope of Parker by participating in our Hygiene Drive!
This is a 2-day event:
- On Thursday, April 22nd, the designated drop off location will be at Valley Hope of Parker from 8AM – 5PM.
- On Friday, April 23rd, the designated drop off location will be at Valley Hope of Denver from 2PM – 6PM.
For our alumni who would like to see counselors and staff while dropping off donations, we would love to see you too! We will stay socially distanced, with masks on, in the parking lot. Please contact Maia Broughton at (720) 926-9472 to let us know that you are coming or have arrived to the facility.
In addition to the list of items below, our current patient group would appreciate any encouraging notes or words of advice along with your donation so they know how much their community supports them during recovery.
- Feminine products
- Body wash
- Baby body wash
- Baby lotion
- Unopened formula
- Baby hairbrushes
- Hair ties
- Other personal hygiene products
- God Boxes (or financial assistance to purchase these)
- Gift cards to Walmart, Target, or King Soopers
If you are unable to donate on 4/22 or 4/23, we will have donation boxes outside of Valley Hope of Parker and Valley Hope of Denver during the following week during normal business hours.
Thank you for your support!